Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxisys mini update screen always says l...
Maxisys mini update screen always says loading

2038 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-04 23:15:15

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    daviesgarage
    2015-06-03 23:58:37
     Have tried to update tool for months now and always states loading.  The tool is eligible for updates into 2016 so that is not a problem.   I see some simular requests from others on here but it appears some of the posts were removed as they were blank responses.  Please help...

•   Level 3   
    (97) points
    MrInspection

2015-06-04 06:50:11 (Reply to:daviesgarage)

Kill the maxisys task then reopen, wait five seconds then open the updater. If your
    serial number doesnt appear at the top within five seconds, try again. Mine has
    always done this.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-06-04 23:15:15 (Reply to:daviesgarage)

Always had same issue because of their wireless configuration or lack of to be more exact. Here's what I do, sign into here and it should dump you on account page then check your messages. All your updates that you are due will show up as individual messages so you know whether to bother with updating on the tool. As far as getting update to work on tool because unsure of your environment I'll just tell you what I do since I know my network is configured correctly. When you boot scanner go to home screen and check your able to browse first usually I have to open and close browser twice to get it to work if you can't get that to work you'll never get update inside the maxisys app  to work either. When update in app is working like other fellow who replied stated you'll see tool serial number then by car-line your updates. By the way tool must be registered first which I'm guessing you did since you posting on this forum. If you can't get either browser or maxisys app to connect check in settings that your connected to your wireless SSID not someone else's which has happened to me more than once. It seems like all mobile devices if they have any issue with what's configured will go ad-hoc and grab any unsecured network by default. Others have also posted on this forum if you can find threads issues with dual-band routers which I think required them only to use the 2.4GHZ band but that must be done on router settings. Bottom line of your error message is your not connected correctly the only thing trying to load is network available. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but I don't waste time this way as I know right away that updates are ready and I just need to make sure I'm getting connected to receive them inside app. If your getting all other internet activity browser, maxi-fix,quick links etc. and on your network got to get hold of support as something not right in root explorer. Hopes this helps and i'm sure others will reply.
  Total1 Pages